Sunday, June 7, 2015

My First Book Signing!

Come to The Bookworm on June 20 from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. while I sign copies of Tiggle Trouble during “meet the author” day. It’s located at 2501 South 90th Street in Omaha. I’ll give you a bookmark that’s illustrated and signed by me, just for coming!

In Tiggle Trouble, Monster Muckabee learns about spending (along with peer pressure, attitude-adjustment and problem-solving). Could what Muckabee learns be an early foundation of what’s in the Warren Buffet books at The Bookworm? 

My own financial advisor was so delighted with the spending message in Tiggle Trouble, that she ordered several copies for gifts. Come to The Bookworm where you can do the same, or order online at amazon.com. Your support is appreciated very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment