Saturday, May 2, 2015

Happy Muckabee Birthday!

Tiggle Trouble is a story about Muckabee’s twelfth birthday. On that day, the young monster goes through Snortburg and (quite by chance) ends up at the Tiggle Tree. But that’s only the beginning. No one could have guessed whom Muckabee would meet and what would happen next.

If you ever met Muckabee, he would want you to hear his tale. But Rotalot Island is far away, and since there’s no way for humans to get there, you’ll have to read about it in Tiggle Trouble, A Monster’s Birthday Adventure. Google it on amazon.com for the paperback or the kindle version and enjoy one young monster’s quite interesting birthday.

Today I celebrate my own birthday (no gifts, please), which makes me think of Muckabee. I doubt if I’ll be having squid birthday cake, and I don’t think my family knows the words to The Monster Birthday Song, but I look forward to it anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment