Sunday, April 12, 2015

A Monstrously Cool Birthday Gift!

Last week, I visited my friend Judy on her birthday. Since copies of my recently published book Tiggle Trouble, A Monster’s Birthday Adventure would arrive at my home soon, I told her that I was giving her a copy for her birthday; it would just be a few days late.

Judy was thrilled. Not only would she get one of the first copies available, but the book was about a birthday for her birthday. 

I thought, “What an appropriate birthday gift. Kids often get money for their birthdays, just as Monster Muckabee did. So this book is perfect for the middle-grader, whether alone or with a monetary gift!” 

In Tiggle Trouble, we follow Muckabee around Snortburg while he makes decisions about how to spend his tiggles and how to spend his time. Though set in a fantasy world, the basic premise of the story applies to the real world. It was written for 10 to 12-year-olds, depending on reading levels.

So the next time you need a gift for a young person about to have a birthday, go to amazon.com or CreateSpace.com and order Tiggle Trouble, A Monster’s Birthday Adventure. May it plant ideas that grow strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment